If you’ve been looking to pick up some reputable benchmarking software at a bargain price, now's the time.
This sweet pricing drops our favorite e-reader back down to its last lowest price, but if that's not to your taste, you can also get $20 off other Kindles, too.
HP will introduce a new security feature called Sure Click, creating a virtualization layer that will protect browsers on its new EliteBook x360 G2 notebook.
YouTube isn't cancelling PewDiePie's account, but the popular vlogger has lost his YouTube Red series and access to the Google Preferred advertising program.
T-Mobile is adding features to T-Mobile One that it didn't have compared to Verizon's new unlimited call, text, and data plan.
For Honor's retail servers just went live on Monday, so we've had barely 24 hours of time with it. We've put together some thoughts on performance and the campaign, though.
Venom is a global laptop company based in Australia and we’ve been impressed with its products (like the Venom Blackbook 15X and the Blackbook 13 Zero) before. It’s built up a sizeable, cult following quite simply because it believes in making the best computers with no compromises.
Talk of a new version of Windows 10, dubbed "Cloud," surfaced last week and many see the move as a way to rival Google's Chrome OS.
Some notable titles: The Witness, Day of the Tentacle, Stardew Valley, Octodad, Super Meat Boy, Invisible Inc, The Stanley Parable, Super Hexagon, VVVVVV, and more. Yes, more.
Japan will kick off a drive this week to collect old smartphones and other portable gadgets so that they can be turned into medals for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Paralympics.
Microsoft's 2-in-1 may be a little long in the tooth, but it's still a great choice as a premium portable PC—and now it costs $250 less.
Apple has joined the consortium behind the Qi wireless charging system, supercharging rumors that owners of future an iPhone could live tangle-free.
Some Windows 10 users are starting to see a Focused Inbox feature show up in the Mail app.
Verizon is offering an unlimited data plan once again, but don't go over 22GB per month.
Intel has indicated not one but two new chips—a 14nm chip for desktops, known as Coffee Lake, alongside the 10nm Cannon Lake—will launch sometime before the end of the year.
There are many types of laptops on the market these days, but few are as versatile as a Windows Convertible laptop – whether the task is media consumption or content creation.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Humble's software bundle for PC lovers is brimming with power tools, for a bargain
- Amazon's Paperwhite e-reader just dropped to $100
- HP hardens EliteBook protection with Sure Click, a browser secured in virtual hardware
- PewDiePie dumped by Disney and YouTube over anti-Semitic stunts
- In Verizon's wake, T-Mobile adds hotspot data, HD video streaming to unlimited data plans
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPPHP / Angular DeveloperVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTFront End Developer - UI/UX SkillsQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCDeployment Specialist - Dev/Ops focusQLD
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- FTRegional Sales ManagerACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Automation EngineerVIC
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC